HGUC Gundam G40 (Industrial Design Ver.)
- "Origin of Memory" recreated by world-class industrial designer Ken Okuyama x director / film director Hen Matsuo
- A special Gundam that will color the 2019 Gundam 40th Anniversary and the 2020 Gundam 40th Anniversary!
- Pursuing a structure with reality while being particular about human form and movement. The 18m MS is verified through 3D design through the same design production process as a normal industrial product.
- The movable range and joint structure of the limbs are constructed based on realistic industrial design.
- The image of the main camera on the head moving in a line, expressed with a foil sticker.
- In addition to the movable legs, the legs are also designed with emphasis on the silhouette. Recalls a supple jump.
- The arm joints are conscious of the human skeleton. Assuming close combat, joints are added to the forearm to create a line that makes you feel more human.
- In the twisting and stretching movements of the abdomen, it is more movable than the human body. Expresses the movement that combines human movement and Gundam design.
- The outline of the whole body is three-dimensional and gentle. Expresses a characteristic body line that makes you feel the future.
- Accessories: Beam saber × 2, Beam rifle × 1, Shield x1